Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Karate Kid

The Karate Kid (2010)
  • Directed by Harald Zwart (Agent Cody Banks, The Pink Panther 2)
  • Produced by Jerry Weintraub, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, James Lassiter, Ken Stovitz
  • Starring Jaden Smith, Jackie Chan

Thoughts:
  • I really liked this movie! It might've been that the particular day I watched it, I was just in a good mood or something, but it was really entertaining. I enjoyed it.
  • Oh, and I saw the first one but I don't remember much from it, so maybe the lack of comparison made it better. Maybe? Is that how it works?
  • Best part: When Jaden was arguing with his mom and was like "I HATE IT HERE!!"
  • Other best part: When Jaden was talking to Jackie Chan and he was like "Because I'm still scared..."
  • Jaden was great in it. I like it when child actors don't suck.
  • The romance between Jaden and Asian girl was weird.
  • I like the evil coach's evil hair. Nice and foofy.
  • The final blow of this movie was like the final blow in the 1984 version in that I didn't know what happened.
  • Whoa if you've seen the movie before, check out this ridiculous alternate ending...


No comments:

Post a Comment